Friday, October 30, 2015

How To Tighten the Vagina and Keep Away Any Bad Smells



Posted in: hygiene , LifeStyle , vagina , women issues

Vagina



Have you ever wondered once or twice or more, how tight your vagina was, or whether your vagina has a bad smell? If you're married or sexually active, you probably want to know how to take better care of your vagina. It will definitely be on your mind when you want to do the do or it's time for your partner to go 'down'.  I also talked about Vaginal Yeast Infection and Best Herbal Cure For Candida To Reduce Vaginal Itching. Read post to stop itching from my timeline.

For getting your vagina tight, I know Kegels are great and I practice them when I remember. By the way, am I the only one who gets aroused doing Kegel exercises?

About how to keep away the bad vagina smells, bear in mind that all vaginas have their own natural smell, maybe I should say scent. That unique scent  can be an aphrodisiac for your partner, but when your vagina starts smelling too fishy, there's something fishy.

You need to get rid of that smell from the inside out, and from the outside in. Below are the top 10 tips I found.

1. Eat a good quantity of citrus fruits like Oranges and Lemons

2. I don't know what Indian Gooseberry is but it's supposed to help for OK vaginal odor

3. Add fresh yogurt to your diet

4. Garlic is your friend, as it helps keep away bacterial infections

5. Tea Tree Oil is mentioned too, I've never used it. I know it's great for hair too.

6. Drink lots of water, of course.

7. Use water every time you use a toilet, a wipe may be better than tissue paper.  Avoid using douches. Soap is alkaline and messes with the pH levels in your vagina. Sometimes I use soap on my labia but I never, ever use soap to wash my inner labia or vagina. The inside of your vagina is designed to clean itself, that's what (normal, healthy) discharge is all about. So water and your own hand is the way to go, in my opinion.

8. Keep the vaginal area clean and dry also keep your pubic hair short.

9. Choose cotton under wears or those with cotton in the vagina area. Or go commando, that
is, without undies at all.

10. During your period, change your sanitary pads or tampons frequently and use panty liners
during your ovulation. (Contact us for treated Sanitary pads & Panty liners)

Importantly, go see a doctor if you notice any smell in your Vagina

I would love to hear your own ideas of getting rid of vaginal odor. Please leave a comment below.

Source: WeB MD



What do you think? send in your comments.. and share ( also G+ it if you like it)  with your friends and family members.




Do you know that you can organize a team and walk in large groups in order to raise money for a community, charity or someone in need? see how it works .,  .

Do you wanna raise money, then read about Fundraising Ideas Click here : Myazpiration

Note: If you are an entrepreneur (create your own business) , creative (projects )or need money for an important cause (hospital bills, school fees, birthdays parties, funeral, marriage etc) you must understand how to raise funds via social network see  Crowdfunding sites

No comments:

Post a Comment